Grupo de Investigación
- Alejandro Tello Hernández
- Claudia Lucia Sossa Melo
- Daniel Eduardo Mantilla García
- Edwin Antonio Wandurraga Sánchez
- Federico Guillermo Lubinus Badillo
- Francisco Fernando Alberto Naranjo Junoy
- German William Rangel Jaimes
- Hernando Mosquera Sánchez
- Juan Carlos Mantilla Suarez
- Juan José Rey Serrano
- Miguel Enrique Ochoa Vera
- Sergio Eduardo Serrano Gómez
- Silvia Milena Becerra Bayona
- William Omar Contreras López
Semilleros Asociados Semilleros al Grupo de Investigación
The clinical research UNAB - group develops its Mission through the following permanent work strategies: - Training and development of human talent: The group manages and programs training according to the needs of researchers, groups and lines of research. research, in coordination with the areas to which they are enrolled.
- Methodological advice: The group provides advice and designates the advisors requested by the researchers according to their specific needs in the realization of the projects that are in the process of planning, from the methodological point of view, fundamentally.
- Consultation of processes: The group has necessary information on standardization and regulation of research in different areas, and can guide researchers to adhere to processes that make them more timely, efficient and consistent with international quality standards. - Process follow-up: The group collaborates with the follow-up of projects, programs and lines in order to account for the progress and difficulties whose solutions can be supported with specific interventions.
- Inter-institutional management: It has information, manages and seeks strategic alliances to obtain resources or funding for research and is available to researchers who request it.
Líneas de Investigación
Líder de la línea: German William Rangel
Study of clinical cases and evaluation of anesthesia techniques.
Critical Care and Intensive Care
Líder de la línea: Francisco Fernando Naranjo Junoy
Study of clinical cases, risk factors, management protocols and prognosis of the main events attended in critical care.
Líder de la línea: Hernando Mosquera Sánchez
Description of clinical characteristics of prevalent dermatological problems, novel diagnostic methods and associated factors.
Líder de la línea: Claudia Lucia Sossa Melo
Study of clinical cases, risk factors, treatment and prognosis of diseases of interest in the area of internal medicine.
Líder de la línea: Alejandro Tello Hernández
Study of clinical cases, risk factors, evaluation of diagnostic tests, treatment and prognosis of diseases of interest in the area of ophthalmology.
Líder de la línea: Federico Guillermo Lubinus Badillo
Diagnostic evaluation of different radiological and imaging techniques with emphasis on the efficacy and safety of new technologies.